Introduction and Your Agreement to this Anti-Spam Policy
Tulipmaniapps and its affiliates (“Tulipmaniapps”, “us”, “our” or “we”) are dedicated to protecting our users (“users”, “your”, or “you”) from unwanted "spam" communications. This Anti-Spam Policy (the “Policy”) describes the ways we handle spam and how you can opt-out from Marketing Offers in connection with our website at http://tulipcrush.com (the “Site”) or Tulip Crush applications (the "Apps") or games provided on other websites or other third party sources (collectively, the “Service”).
WE HAVE A NO TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY.
- 1What is "spam"?
- Spam is unsolicited commercial electronic messaging, also known as junk mail (received via email) or junk texts (received via SMS) or junk posts (received via social media).
Virtually all of us have opened the inbox of a messaging account or logged into a social media account and found emails, texts or posts from an unknown sender. By sending email and texts and posting messages only to those who have requested to receive them, we at Tulipmaniapps are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
- 2What about the laws against spam?
- The spam laws of Canada have defined what unsolicited commercial electronic messaging is, which various federal agencies may be keeping track of, including the CRTC, Competition Bureau and Office of the Privacy Commissioner, among others.
At the Federal level, Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation came into effect July 1, 2014 and promulgates some attempt at a coherent and unified approach to unsolicited commercial electronic messaging. Ultimately, it would be difficult to enforce spam law violations on any consistent or pervasive basis, so your own vigilance is your own best first line of defence. Beyond that, we protect you by ensuring that you are 100% in control of whether or not you ever hear from Tulipmaniapps by email, text or social media initially or in the future, as detailed in our “No Tolerance” policy below.
- 3Our No Tolerance Anti-Spam Policy
- WE HAVE A NO TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY.
We do not email, text or social media unless someone has filled out an "opt-in" form or "web form" expressing an interest in our information or products and/or services, or otherwise directly and proactively requesting it. Information about enhancements for Tulipmaniapps and news of the features and benefits of membership is spread through advertising, joint venture marketing and word of mouth, so we are only building relationship with folks who wish to learn more about what we have to offer and willingly subscribe to our content and contact through email. You are always completely in control of whether you receive email communication from Tulipmaniapps, and can terminate at any time.
- 4Implied Consent and Marketing Offer Opt-Out Policy
- In general, when you provide us with your personal information, Tulipmaniapps relies upon your implied consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes identified or described in our Privacy & Cookies Policy and this Anti-Spam Policy or, if applicable, otherwise at the time of collection.
Tulipmaniapps obtains your express opt-in consent to use or disclose sensitive personal information.
If you do not wish to receive Marketing Offers, you may opt-out at any time from receiving (i) Marketing Offers from Tulipmaniapps or (ii) Marketing Offers from third-parties by doing any of the following:
(a) follow the instructions at the bottom of any email, text or social media Marketing Offer you receive to Unsubscribe at anytime;
(b) inform your telemarketer at the time you are called with a Marketing Offer that you wish to opt-out; or
(c) reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your personal information not be used for Marketing Offers.
It may take 2-4 weeks to fully process your opt-out request. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving Marketing Offers, you may continue to receive certain transactional messages from us.
We reserve the right to use and disclose your personal information without your consent where required or permitted by law, for example, if we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law, in order to protect or defend our legal interests, or to comply with applicable laws and lawful governmental requests.
- 5Changes to this Anti-Spam Policy
- We may update our Anti-Spam Policy from time to time.
We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Anti-Spam Policy on this page.
You are advised to review this Anti-Spam Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Anti-Spam Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any queries about our Anti-Spam Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com